Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NO STRINGS ATTACHED

I think it's a foregone conclusion that Natalie Portman will be nominated for Best Actress at the 2011 Oscars when they're unveiled January 25. For me, she's the frontrunner to leave the night with the golden man. Then she'll drink non-alcoholic beer to celebrate.

That being said, there is NO EXCUSE for starring in a film with Ashton "how I am famous, is beyond explanation" Kutcher. In No Strings Attached (formerly Fuckbuddies), Portman is Emma, the sexiest doctor on the planet, who inexplicably is best friends with Adam (Kutcher). (I'm honestly upset that that unfunny man-child is using my name.) Emma must be bored, or blind, but she starts having carefree sex with Adam.

That apparently becomes not good enough, because Adam is an idiot a romantic, which will probably set off a forced set of events that will find the two in each other's arms by the end. I'll admit to this red-band trailer being funnier than the first. But the use of the word 'fuck' (which they use habitually) has a habit of making things more enjoyable. Of course, Kutcher's ass is in it too, so we're back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment