Thursday, May 26, 2011

SHARK NIGHT 3D

Jaws is my favourite movie, mostly because it's scares the crap out of me. If you and I were ever in the ocean and I saw a fin coming towards us, I'd like to think that I would warn you, but the truth is by the time you realized what was going on, I'd be a quarter mile away because I used to be a decent swimmer.

You know what sharks do? Eat and procreate. That's it. Plus, they have unlimited teeth. So forgive me if this, granted, tacky one-sheet still freaks me out.


A trailer was also released, which pits the ocean's greatest killer against a a group of hapless, good-looking twenty-somethings. Thankfully, there seems to be no shortage of boobies. 



Shark Night 3D (!) hits theatres September 2, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. oh, and for what its worth, remember how i had to switch seats with you on the jaws ride at universal studios when we were there dropping you off at UF? I'm pretty sure you even shed a tear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (because you were sitting on the outside and the mechanical shark was too close)

    ReplyDelete