Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BLACK SWAN

Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan finally has a trailer. Really looking forward to this one. Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel.

Click Portman's crazy, sexy body to watch the first high definition glimpse over at Apple.



This looks incredible. The make-out scene with Portman (Léon, V For Vendetta) and Kunis (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Book of Eli) is enough for me to buy a ticket. But, Cassel (Brotherhood of the Wolf, Mesrine) is phenomenal in everything; add in Barbara Hershey and Winona Ryder, with the direction of Aronofsky (The Wrestler, The Fountain), who in my mind has never made a bad picture. I have absolutely no idea what's going in during those two minutes, and I don't need to. That's what a trailer should be. Colour me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment